Nature is a good teacher; he who can read the nature very well, he also can as well learn wise things to live for and learn from. Once one stepped in the nature, one philosophical education and understanding begins. Just as a black vulture teaches many things, a bear teaches many thing, a bird make its nest and rosehip will forever resist being frozen as they teaches us many things and that’s what this post is all about. In the world of search engine ranking, the power of social signal cannot be side-lined. Okay, the quest is; are you saying because you don’t have huge traffic or make more sales from social media, you are going to say a sound farewell to social media impacts on search engine ranking on your blog? Social media like Facebook and Twitter are taking the lead this day; they both involve more engagement than expected. Not quit long, Facebook celebrated ten years on the internet with billion users and this is to tell you that social media like Facebook is taking the lead even desperately following Google search engine in terms of page ranking. Google and Bing search engine pay more attention on social media signals in ranking most post this day. In this post, we’ll be discussing 5 solid ways you can follow to increase your blog post rank using social media impacts.
1. Share your post on social media: This is very important if you really want to have huge number of likes from your fans and some of your friends who does like your fan page, after you have hits the published button, endeavour to share you latest post on you social media wall, fan pages, groups and encourage some of your loyal friends and fans that love what you are doing to help you share the love. As this continue to circulate on popular social media like Facebook and Twitter, you post and blog url will have a hefty social media signal which will bring about improvement in your blog search engine signal.
2. Hangout with like-minded people on social media: Yes, I think you need to understand this point very well. As a blogger, you need a blogger friend on social media that will want to know more about your latest post. Don’t forget that either you are a part time or full time blogger, you will always flourish your update with either your blog post or other post you that you have read and this may irritate some friends who doesn’t love and know what blogging is all about but if your major friends are bloggers, definitely this will help your blogging ministry and the inspiration will surely come. However, if you old social media account can’t do the job for you, try to open another one and set a target of group of people you will have as a friend on your new account.
3. Join only active group: Internet is a miniature society but social media like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn (which I called professional marketers homepage) and Pinterest (which I also referred to as image search engine) are the larger society even bigger than the real world. Joining active group on social media doesn’t only get you exposed, it also bring about improvement on social post social impacts. Joining many groups on social media will make you less active, but joining less but active group will make you active in the group and this will boost your relationship with the group members. Group like Blogengage, CommentDX, Bloggerlab, and blog promotion are worth joining group to boost your post social signals on search engine.
4. Build solid relationship on social media: Show me you friend and I’ll tell you who you are. Building solid relationship is the number one way to successful blogging. Don’t only contact successful bloggers when you need their helps but make them your intimate friend as far as social network is concern, you can even go to an extent of having a private chat with them both on BBM or whatsapp depending on your relationship and this will open their eyes to every single update you have on your wall. What would have been your lot when a single post on your blog hits a traffic jackpot just because an expert recommended it for his fans?
Without much ado, the outcome will be happiness and joy right? As this will be resulting from refer traffic and also give additional reputation to your blog.
5. Share the love while on social media: Many of us bloggers don’t find pleasure in sharing the love or in helping others. If you really want to liaise with social media to help you boost your blog search engine signal, the number one thing you need to do is sharing the love. Share fellow bloggers post and they too will share yours, the higher the number of shares your post have, the higher it search engine signal will be.
It’s truly not easy to beat search engine but understanding how to break search engines jaw, you can earnestly work with social media to boost your blog search engine signal by following the highlighted steps above.