Many bloggers quit not because of any other thing except quality traffic, either from search engine of refer traffic; there is no other reason that bloggers can really prove why they stop blogging if not for traffic, some don’t give a damn of whether they monetize their blogs or not with Google AdSense since there are other method that can still be used to monetize their blog.
It’s true that targeting what people are search for on search engine with the use of Google Keyword planner might rank your blog very high on search engine when properly optimized for search engine and even with the new Google hummingbird algorithm, bloggers are good to go yet some bloggers still find it very difficult to channel or drive quality traffic to their blog.
Although, there are lot of blog post on how to drive traffic to our blog, either through guest blogging, blog comment, making use of the forum, and as well on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest but the best which many blogger believed in most is Facebook and Twitter because many believed LinkedIn is meant for professionals.
In this post, am going to share with your good 5 DOS and in the next post, we shall discuss about 5 don’t of blog traffic that can boost your blog traffic even when you are sleeping.
5 DOS OF BLOG TRAFFIC
There following point are worth considering when writing our blog post for maximum traffic even directly from search engine.
1. Publish regularly: Not just posting regularly with junk post but a fresh content that have not been indexed by search engine for once which are not reharse, when fresh content is been published always, this will make your blog search engine friendly which will increase the chance of getting organic traffic from search engine which means more new readers are likely to find/discover your blog right from search engine. Publishing quality content always will create a loyal reader for your blog and this will boost your blog traffic and even increase your blog subscribers.
2. Write effectively: What matter most in blog-o-sphere is creating an engaging post that are shareable by readers and enhance some reasonable comment. As a blogger, writing effectively is what will keep our readers on our blog, although nobody is an Island of knowledge but atleast our writing skills should be 75% okay. Proofreading your blog often and often before publishing will help you to discover any error or typo-error. Read on how to become a good writer to fine-tune your writing skills so as to make your blog more communicable to your readers and this will increase your blog traffic, page view and reduce your blog bounce rate.
3. Attractiveness: Beauty is in the eyes of beholder, an attractive blog has the tendency of attracting more readers and retaining its first timer than unattractive blog which is likely to send away visitors. Although some of us bloggers don’t understand the techniques of customizing our blog, then you can high an expert to help you out with that so that your blog will look more professional and arrest the interest of the readers.
4. Be smart with what you have: Getting traffic is not easy for beginners, most especially newbie webmaster who failed to learn from the best or choose a blog mentor that can serve as an online tutor but notwithstanding as a blogger, you don’t need to be scared and believe it’s not possible, as a matter of fact, you can make use of your friends and family for a start, employ them to share your post with their friends and that is what we called common sense because common sense is not common. Always inform them about your latest post so that they can help you to share your post whenever you publish new post.
5. Create relationship: Blog-o-sphere is a wide world where meeting people are the very first thing as far as blogging community is concern. Read other blogs and leave a comment, I mean reasonable comment and at the same time respond to your blog comment. Madam Adrienne Smith is mainly focus on building relationship and the blog is really doing great with many great blogger visiting the blog very day for what she have to offer for the day.
Conclusion: The number one thing blogger need to succeed in blog-o-sphere is quality traffic, the livelihood of any blog depend solely on the level of it traffic, however, driving quality traffic to our blog is a must and this can only be achieved if we understood how to drive traffic to our blog following blog traffic ethical method which I believe that with these tips even a newbie webmaster can do it if properly followed.
Your turn: Blog-o-sphere is an online journey where ideas are shared together for the benefits of ourselves, all these pints are considered worthwhile from my end and if there is any method you know of that is/are blog traffic ethical method please share it on the comm
5 Dos of blog traffic