The best word I love most is goal setting, and in success in general is “Clarity”. There is virtually a closed relationship about your blogging goal, how to achieve the goal and literarily everything you want to accomplish in the community. Successful bloggers invest the necessary time to develop clarity about their blog, and what THEY really want such as blueprint detail for building a better blog. Many bloggers threw themselves into the community like someone chasing a passing car, and never wonder why they never accomplish anything to keep their blogging worthwhile.
According to Harry David Thoreasu once said “Have you built your castle in the air? Good. Is that where it supposed to be built? No! Work and build a better foundation for your blog.
Below are some ways you can crystallize your blogging vision, and value in order to determine your blogging and online goal
1. Make your goals personal: Burning desires are absolutely important to overcome some blogging obstacles and achieve a great goal. Your blogging or online desire can only be made intense if and only if (iff) your blogging and online goals are purely personal. What am saying in essence is choose your personal goal and don’t let any choose for you, though it is good to have a monitor in blogosphere. In choosing your goal, you can just include some selfish act for the purpose of effectiveness and this does not mean others should not be considered. Setting a personal goals need to start with yourself and work hard to accomplish them.
2. Ask yourself a great question: This is what really triggered me to do more whenever I felt bored and don’t feel like doing anything. “What do you really want to accomplish in blog-o-sphere as a blogger or an online marketer?” If you can give a vibrant answer to this question, I think you are good to go. In determining your blogging and online goal; you should ponder over this question over and over so that you will be able to monitor your blogging and online vision, values and ideals.
But do note that when you start, you are likely to feel fantasies, and even detached from reality but you just have to make your goals concrete like building your dream mission on a cardboard.
Determine what you really want in blogosphere as an online marketer
To start with, your general goal must be the first thing and then move to your specific; now how do you decide you really want?
What are the most important goals you ever set in your journey to this great world?
What are the influences of people around you to achieving your set goal?
3. Provide solution to your major worries: The flip side of the abhor headline goes thus; what and what are the greatest thing that gave worries in the community I belonged to? Identify what worries you most make research about and provide solution to them. To have a successful blogging career, you must find solution to what imitate or aggravate you must so that a proper solution will be provided
4. Develop a sense of urgency: Instead of using your imitative to judgle in blog-o-sphere, exploit more task by adding more task to what you are doing already. Am telling you with the sense of urgency, you can double whatever you have achieved so far in blogging community. Always look for the simplest and most precise way to get to where you want from where you are by going for solution for the fairest step toward your need and to crown it all, take action, get going and develop a sense of urgency to take action on time.
5. Magic world technique: In determining your blog goals, use this headline “Magic wind technique.” Using this techniques in blogosphere, you will enables you to have control over particular area of your career in blogging community and this will definitely make your dream / wishes comes true. Have magic wind over what you can do with your skill and abilities helps a lot in blogging.
Conclusion: The perfect different between winner are a loser is goal setting, many follows while limited leads; and this is as a result of goal, an achievable goal for that, setting a worthwhile and achievable goal as an online marketer and blogger will make you to stand out in the world of thousands competitors.